ASCCA membership is for organisations working with seniors and technology. It does not have individual membership. Click here for information on membership or courses for individuals.
There is no joining fee for clubs to become a member of ASCCA.
Yearly membership fees are for the financial year to 30 June and are on a sliding scale:
- Small clubs with a maximum of 20 members $55
- Up to, and including, 40 members - $110
- Over 40 and up to, and including, 100 members - $165
- Over 100 members - $285
- All of the above include GST
More detail on ways to make your payment is on the membership form
Choose a membership form
- Click here for the New Club Application Form to become a new ASCCA Member Club
- Click here for the Renewal Form for an existing ASCCA Member Club
Mail the form to ASCCA, Level LG, 280 Pitt St, SYDNEY, 2000